Monday, February 8, 2021

Farmers protest: Farmers tractor parade on 26th January 2021


 


I live near Akshardham Mandir, through NH-24 farmer's tractor parade went successfully, I witnessed it. I saw that there was huge police force to put obstacles so that unnecessary tension will emerge and police can attack legally which they did on other places like ITO. I saw that when police felt that they are not able to push the barriers against farmers then they said okay we are not putting, and the moment people turned to go back police suddenly started to move the barriers. I interrupted saying that why are you manipulating, you said Infront of me to stop but still you are doing it? And finally police stopped abe just stood there for almost 40 minutes. Most farmers pass through with peace and organised way. 

No comments: